Elbow Joint Pain
The elbow or elbow is the area around the elbow joint located in the center of the arm. The elbow joint is a hinge type; which allows you to perform movement at a single level such as flexion, torsion, forward and backward, just like the movement of the door joint, and allows you to perform drag, push and rotate movements. This joint reaches 3 bones, namely the humerus, ulnar, and radii.
Most elbow pain results from overuse injuries, as a result of accidents requiring frequent movements of the hand, wrist or arm.
Elbow Joint Pain Causes
- Injury or tension in the surrounding muscles
- Dislocated elbow; When the joints of the joints are removed from their normal positions.
- Inflammatory cystitis or tendonitis.
- The overstretched elbow; is obtained when your elbow is pushed beyond its normal range in motion as a result of a fall or malfunction in the swing of a racket or a big stick.
- The tennis elbow and the Golfer’s elbow golf; are similar, the tennis elbow infects the exterior side, while the golf elbow has an interior. Common causes include swinging a stick or a big stick, throwing a baseball ball (pitcher’s elbow), drawing, using a screwdriver or hammer, printing, or any movement that requires movements of arm wicking or frequent constipation.
- Cubital tunnel syndrome.
- osteochondritis dissecans.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Elbow Pain Relief Home Remedies
- Rest: Rest the affected area to stimulate tissue healing. Avoid activities that cause more pain, swelling or discomfort.
- Ice: Put the ice immediately on the affected area, even if you ask for medical help. Apply ice cream to the affected area or immerse it in a dip of ice cubes for 15 minutes. Repeat every two to three hours during waking hours during the first two to three days. Coldness reduces swelling and inflammation and may slow bleeding also in the event of a rupture of the muscle or ligament.
- Rubbing: Rub the area with a rubber band until the swell stops. Do not damage the heavily infected space may obstruct blood circulation. Start draping from the far side of the heart. Loosen the headband as pain increases, the area becomes numb, or a tumor appears under the area covered.
- Raising the affected area above the heart level: especially at night. For example, you can lift the injured ankle on pillows. Gravity helps to relieve the tumor by discharging excess blood and fluid.
- Algebra: Support your facility with a bench for a few days.
- Taking anti-inflammatory medicine: It may take about 6 weeks to 12 weeks of treatment to disappear pain.
- If not already, a great effort to control his diet. One natural treatment method consists in avoiding all inflammatory foods. Nutritionists say that a combination supplements, that no supplement can relieve arthritis pain, training of cartilage, etc.
- Exercise is good for the joints affected by osteoarthritis.
- Stretching and warm joints should always be the first step of your workout to make your joints more flexible. Even if you do not think you can practice, you can move. A good exercise routine is a key to overcoming arthritis and arthritis pain.
At least, understand what are the side effects and adverse reactions are for all the medicines you take.
Elbow Pain Relief Home Remedies, Last Updated: 23/8/2017