Sciatica SOS Review -The Guide To Eliminate Sciatica In 7 Days or Less – Guaranteed!
What Is Sciatica?
Most people will experience back pain at some point in their lives. It is a back-pain very common condition that about 80% of adults will go through. There are many things you can do to alleviate the pain. This site will show you some tips that can help you to back get some relief from back pain caused by sciatica.
Sciatica is the term given to any type of pain that results from irritation of the sciatic nerve, which is the longest nerve in the human body. It runs from the lower back passing through the buttocks and legs and ends somewhere just past the knees. Irritation of the sciatic nerve can be either mild or severe. Sometimes people confuse sciatica to back pain but in reality, sciatica is not only limited to back pain.
Sciatica occurs most frequently in people between 30 and 50 years of age. Often a particular event or injury does not cause sciatica, but rather it may develop as a result of general wear and tear on the structures of the lower spine. The vast majority of people who experience sciatica get better with time (usually a few weeks or months) and find pain relief with non-surgical treatments.
How To Prevent Your Self From Sciatica
Once the pain of sciatica passes, there are exercises, stretches and other measures that may prevent it from returning. A physical therapist can develop a complete, personalized program. Here are some steps you can take in the meantime:
• Practice good posture. Stand up straight with your ears aligned with your shoulders, your shoulders aligned with your hips and your buttocks tucked in. Your knees should be bent slightly.
• Do abdominal crunches. These exercises strengthen the abdominal muscles that help to support your lower back. Lie with your back on the floor, hands behind your head and knees bent. Press your lower back to the floor, lift your shoulders up about 10 inches off the floor, then lower them. Repeat 10 to 20 times, once a day.
• Walk/swim. Walking and swimming can help to strengthen your lower back.
• Lift objects safely. Always lift from a squatting position, using your hips and legs to do the heavy work. Never bend over and lift with a straight back.
• Avoid sitting or standing for extended periods. If you sit at work, take regular breaks to stand and walk around. If you must be on your feet, prop one foot on a small block or footrest, and then switch feet throughout the day.
• Use proper sleeping posture. Take the pressure off your back by sleeping on your side or on your back with a pillow under your knees.
• Stretch. Sit in a chair and bend down toward the floor. Stop when you feel just slight discomfort, hold for 30 seconds, then release. Repeat six to eight times.
• Avoid wearing high heels. Shoes with heels that are more than 1½ inches high shift your weight forward, throwing the body out of alignment.
If you’ve spent any time looking for cures for sciatica, you have probably already heard of Sciatica SOS™, a treatment program that guarantees to eliminate pain in just 7 days.
But what is included in the program? Can you really resolve the pain so quickly?
I spent some time examining Sciatica SOS ™ to find out the truth. Here’s what I found.
Overview of Sciatica SOS™
Sciatica SOS ™ is a program created by Glen Johnson, a former sufferer of sciatica whose pain had become so strong that he could not even do the shopping but had to rely on his wife because they did everything.
After years of struggle with the pain, he was getting worse and worse, and after having tried every conventional treatment, such as pain medications and regular visits to a chiropractor, Glen realized it was time to try something new.
It was at this point that he was presented, as a family friend, a different way to treat sciatica. The treatment, which was originally conceived in ancient Nepal, gave Glen a relief from the almost immediate pain. And within five days, his sciatica was completely disappeared.
In Sciatica SOS ™, Glen reveals the exact treatment plan so that you can follow and get results similar to its own.
What is included in Sciatica SOS™ Program?
The program begins with a helpful section that explains what the most common causes of sciatica. It also helps you identify the underlying reason for YOUR pain.
This is essential because there are many potential causes of sciatica that need to be treated differently (this is also an important reason why a generic treatment on Google search does not work and probably worsen your sciatica).
After completing this section, the focus of the program begins. Glen walks you through each of the following types of treatment, and it tells you exactly which one to use depending on the underlying cause that you have previously discovered:
- Home Remedies (Page 26) – seven of the most powerful remedies to eliminate sciatica ache can be put into practice at home.
- The exercise program (page 29) – specific exercises to solve any underlying cause of sciatica.
- Sleep Therapy (page 62) – an essential component, but often overlooked, in the treatment of sciatica.
- Diet (page 64) – simple, easy changes that can aperture to your diet too quickly resolve the pain and prevent sciatica from coming back.
For most of the people suffering from sciatica, these four treatments will be sufficient to resolve the pain quickly. But for those who need a little extra help, there are also the advanced sections of “therapy of trigger points” and “Rearrange your skeletal system.”
How Sciatica SOS works?
At this point, you’re probably thinking that the program seems to be valid. But it can really work so fast?
I do not blame you for your skepticism. So was I. But that’s when I started to read some of the program’s success stories, and the transformations are incredible.
Here, for example, she says Jane Eddington, Minnesota:
“Thank you so much for this Glen! After three months I could not get me a good night’s sleep for the pain, I searched online to see if there was anything he could help me because pain and inflammation were not working. When I found your site I immediately thought it was too good to be true, but I said let’s try anyway since there is the money back guarantee. I could not believe it, but the very next day the pain was gone and I was able to sleep properly. You saved my life”.
And here is Michael Pierce, Ireland:
“I can not thank you enough, Glenn! I suffered from sciatica for years and I had thrown away thousands of dollars in all types of therapies and medications, epidural injections in chiropractic treatments. I obtained temporary relief, but after a few days, the pain returned. I had come to the point where tie my shoes had become a painful task to 10 minutes. A friend of mine sent me a link to Sciatica SOS on Facebook and just five days after the pain had gone completely and I was moving to me as before. A month later, I no longer have any pain. This should be a must for anyone with sciatica “.
These are just some of the success stories, but there are much more on Sciatica SOS ™ website. Click here to see them.
Conclusion: worth buying Sciatica SOS™?
Sciatica can make even painful the simplest activities, like sleeping or remove the car shopping. It ‘also a condition that the medical profession is often not taken seriously … which can be incredibly frustrating for those who are affected.
Glen understands these frustrations and designed sciatica SOS ™ to provide quick relief from pain without dangerous drugs, expensive or hours of therapy treatments.
The program also does not rely on pain coverage or their temporary reduction. Instead, the four treatment sections are designed to eliminate sciatica permanently.
It is a great program, and at this price is a bargain.
In fact, if you suffer from sciatica, you should purchase Sciatica SOS ™ today, putting into practice the program immediately. If it works … great! And if he does not, Glen offers a full money back guarantee of 60 days, so you have nothing to lose. So never miss another minute, take advantage of this incredible offer!